Exam dates for JNU
2021 is Announced
thJuly 2021 To 27 thAugust 2021
up to 5:00 pm
Downloading of Admit Cards From NTA Website
th April 2021
th, 21 st, 22 nd, 23 rd September 2021
Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys
Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Foreign Cards, UPI
Female (All Categories)/ SC/ ST/ PwD - ₹ 750 (Fee for One Test Paper) & ₹ 1,050 (Fee for Two Test Paper),
All Others - ₹ 1,500 (Fee for One Test Paper) & ₹ 2,100 (Fee for Two Test Paper)
Last Date Of Transaction of Fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI
27 thAugust 2021 (upto 11:50 pm)
Correction In Particulars of Application Form on Website Only
st Sepetember 2021 to 3 rd September 2021
1. Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin carefully and go through the instructions regarding filling of Online
Application Form given on JNUEE 2020 website before starting online registration.
2. Candidate should ensure that all information entered during the online registration process is correct.
3. Online information provided by candidates like name of candidate, gender, contact/ address details, category, PwD status,
educational qualification details, date of birth, etc during online registration for JNUEE 2020 will be treated as correct/final
and NTA will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for change in information provided by the candidates.
4. NTA disclaims any liability that may arise to a candidate(s) due to incorrect information provided by the candidate(s) during
online registration process.
5. NTA does not edit/modify/alter any information entered by the candidates after completion of registration process under any
circumstances. Any request for change in information thereafter will not be entertained. Therefore, aspirants are advised to
exercise utmost caution for filling up correct details in registration system.